Abstracts can be submitted from February 07, 2019 until Mai 05, 2019.
- The scientific committee highly encourages the submission of original scientific material
- Can be submitted again: abstracts that have been presented at a foreign congress during the last year
- Can not be submitted again: abstracts that have been published in a journal and abstracts that have been submitted at an earlier congress of an involved society
- At least one author has to be registered for the congress.
Structure of the Abstract
If applicable, the abstract should consist of the following parts:
- Title (please do not use only capital letters; if your abstract contains a case report, please indicate in the title)
- The content of the abstract (limited to 2500 characters including spaces) should consist of the following parts:
(Arithmetic characters are to be separated with spaces. Example: Permitted is the notation "p < 0.5", whereas "p<0.5" is not permitted)
- Authors (please include all authors in the correct order)
- Affiliations (please include the authors’complete affiliations by indicating the corresponding company/institutions, department, location and country)
- Acknowledgements or references can be added in the separate field below the abstract body/content.
- References should be indicated using the following format: author name, journal name, year of publication, volume, starting page, without manuscript title; e.g. (Smith AG. et al. J Fant 2002:79:567).
- Please note that figures, tables or graphs cannot be included.
The abstracts will be reviewed and rated by experts of the different societies.
Acceptance will be communicated to the corresponding / submitting author end of July 2019.
Form of Presentation
Accepted abstracts will be displayed as ePoster. Specific ePosters will be selected for a presentation during the ePoster Sessions on Thursday, October 24, 2019, 11:30-12:30.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the website and in the journal "Clinical and Translational Neuroscience".
Should you require further help with your abstract submission or have any questions, please contact the IMK congress secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com